October 3rd is Peacemaking Sunday

On World Communion Sunday (Oct. 3rd) we are called to make a deeper commitment to peacemaking and social justice by participating in the annual Peacemaking Offering. 75% of our donations support the Presbyterian Church’s national and international peacemaking programs. The Mission Possible Team has chosen the Minnesota Peace Project as this year’s local recipient of the other 25%.

Their mission is to build a more peaceful world by influencing our country’s foreign policy through exchanges with Minnesota members of the U.S. Congress. For further information, you can visit www.minnesotapeaceproject.org. Please give peace a chance by prayerfully considering your participation in the Oct 3rd offering!